The Samaná waters of the humid Samaná Bay (Bahía Samaná) are a haven for marine animals. One of the biggest draws here are the humpback whales that calve here during January and February,Parque Nacional Los Haïtises, an ecological wonderland of jungle-covered islands, translucent waters, and thick mangrove forests.Bird-filled caves like the Cueva del Angel, and pre-Columbian pictographs. The Salto El Limón waterfall is also worth a visit as well as the postcard-worthy Playa Rincon,Horse riding, hiking, biking, and birding are popular in Samaná Peninsula.
Ξ TOUR DETAILS AND PRICE FOR SAMANA
Discover the best from Samana , Salto El Limón waterfall is also worth a visit as well as the postcard-worthy Playa Rincon,Horse riding, hiking, biking, and birding are popular in Samaná Peninsula.
Snacks and drinks on board our vehicle.
Bilingual professional guide.
We pay entrance to museums and parks.(most of places are free)
Pickup from hotel lobby
Driving time chance depending on your hotel
Drive back to Hotel
√ Please Note
- Please call or email us at least 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm the exact pickup time from your hotel. Tel. (849) 642-7509 (during business hours) or E mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices may differ depending on the location on your hotel
- Tour duration 12 hours
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Availability: Everyday of the week
“If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call +1 (849) 642-7509”
∞ Let us know about your interests and we organize your tour ∞
The night life in Dominican Republic offers several options from the delicious top gourmet restaurants to TOP OF THE CLASS NIGHTCLUBS with live concert, live music clubs and much more…
Call: +1 849 642 7509 / E-Mail: email@example.com / Whatsapp: +1 849 642 7509